Skip to main content

Why do most of us live as if we'r never gonna die???

Sometimes I wonder how we humans actually live! I mean  isn’t it that we all live as if we are never going to die and then, we just die having never really lived! While alive, we do not understand the value of breaths which we take every second which keeps us in motion!!  Strange? Isn’t it? Only that person who is on the verge of dying counts his breaths, he is the one who actually knows the real worth of life, who only and only wishes for thing and that is: one more breath, one more and one more…
 
But its really weird and sad that we do not even have time these days to think about how are we spending this precious gift from God! We all are too busy in collecting money, luxuries and other materialistic things! Little do we realize that all the materialistic things are not going to be there forever, and also, how true is that ripened adage which almost every saffron clothes wearing sadhu repeat in almost all his satsangs, which is too boring to repeat but still I will reiterate it just for the sake of its relevance here and that is ‘we are not going to take any of these materialistic things with us to heaven, then why to waste time in collecting these affluences!’ To say further, I believe that it’s only happiness and satisfaction which our soul carries after our death! So, why not we try to attain that one thing rather than running behind things which are unachievable! I am, definitely not saying that one should become completely unambitious, unmotivated in life! No! One should never sit with content till last breath… One should keep on working till his/her body allows to! My only point is that in achieving that success, those ambitions, do not forget that you also have a life! Do not sacrifice any and every thing to get your goals! And the easiest victim which gets sacrificed in this entire course is your happiness! Do give all the luxuries, all the comfort to your family but also give your time to them… This is more precious than all the materialistic things you provide to them!

The person who loses happiness in life is the biggest loser! He is somebody who will have nothing good to remember at the last stage of his life! And then he will realize what he gained and what he lost! But at that time, it would have become too late! Because time lost is lost forever. It can never come back, may whatever you do!

So, try to create a fine balance between all the aspects of life and then, you will be able to make your life perfect to a great extent and yes, you will surely have some amazing moments to remember at the last stage of your life which will make you smile even in those most painful times of your life when you know you will have to leave this world any time!!!

And so, keep smiling forever and ever and everJJJ

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Wear your success and confidence like a T-Shirt and not a Tuxedo!

I was reading an interview of Priyanka Chopra in one of the magazines the other day and there was one thing which she said and which captivated my mind immediately and frankly, I do not remember anything from that interview apart from that one thing! To some ques, she replied “Wear your success and confidence like a T-Shirt and not like a tuxedo!!!” Wowww… what a saying and how true… If you can carry your success in a subtle and a causal way, nothing like it… But that’s an art! Believe me! Carrying your success in a positive and a natural way is really not easy! I mean its like being flamboyant but in a natural way! But the problem here is presenting this flamboyancy into a natural way sans attitude which most of the people, unfortunately are incapable of doing! Ahhhh…. And great are the people who sometimes cross limits of showing off! They just love to show off and cant live without it: They show off their wealth, their status, their success and some people are even much horrib

Dear Myntra and Flipkart, thanks for snatching away my freedom!

“I am no bird; and no net ensnares me: I am a free human being with an independent will.”  ―  Charlotte Brontë ,  Jane Eyre I am an avid Shopaholic, a compulsive one! At times, I feel this is some kind of a disorder I am going through. The moment my salary is credited into my account, I start shopping! And within the first week, I am broke, I am left with no bones! And the rest of the month goes in waiting for the next salary! Its like my wallet has a hole. I guess it has... Anyways, boom of the online shopping sites have actually galvanised this disorder, much to my disdain. The moment I get little time in office, at home or for that matter anywhere on this planet, I just open my laptop and start browsing, drooling over the thousands and thousands of pretty shoes, dresses, accessories, just craving to see them in my wardrobe! I just always open these sites with an idea, rather a very clear one of 'window shopping' but then, in the middle I don't know what

The transformation of an arranged marriage to a love one!

“If I get married, I want to be very married.”  ― Audrey Hepburn Arranged marriages: Lets look at what wikipedia says about it: Arranged marriage is a type of marital union where the bride and groom are selected by a third party rather than by each other. It was common worldwide until the 18th century. Wait a second, does that say '18th century'. Yes, it indeed does. The world has moved on, and we, Indians are stuck, stuck in between a combat. A fight of deciding where to go, which side to choose and whom to follow: our old traditional culture or the west.  Anyways, arranged marriages still accounts for an overwhelming majority of marriages that happens on our land. Though we do celebrate love, but only in movies and we are doing that since last 4 decades, but when it comes to applying it literally, it suddenly becomes a stigma! Love marriages are still considered a taboo in major parts of our society. Anyways, I am definitely not here to make