Skip to main content

10 tacit traffic rules!


We all love to call ourselves perfect citizens of this nation. Think about it! Are we really perfect? Do we really put in any efforts to be perfect citizens? Are we all mature enough to take this responsibility of calling ourselves perfect citizens??? Guess No!

Anyways, I believe the first step towards being the perfect citizen is to be considerate towards other citizens! So, today I really want to write about something where we tend to lose our tolenrence for each other completely! And that thing is Driving! Why is it so that while driving, alomost all of us become aggressive, we all just refuse to treat each other amicably? Why it so that while controlling a machine, we stop controlling our minds? Why do we allow our mind to reject every idea of driving peacefully and become considerate towards other drivers, vehicles people on roads!
Anyways, I just want put down 10 unsaid and tacit traffic rules which we all should follow. Not following them will definitely not cause you any chalaan but following them will definately make driving easy and pleasent for you and for others on road:

1. Think twice before chucking out something out of the window of your car!!! Your car will definitely have a small space to put a small packet of garbage that can be thrown to a place where it belongs to! Plz understand roads are not the place for garbage!

2. Plz follow traffic signals! And then you earn the right to crib about others driving rough and harsh…

3. Stop honking on roads just for the heck of it! I hate those who just love to honk without even knowing for what and to whom they are honking! These fools even honk on empty roads!!! They think its cool, but actually they look idiots

4. Stop racing on roads. This is one thing which is so common on roads these days! It is no less than road rage! God, I have seen people racing with each other, without bothering about anybody else on the road and you know what the strangest part is, they don’t even know each other!!! It just starts randomly, when one person unknowingly over takes the other one and this other person, whose ego gets hurt  starts the race!!! Plz grow up people!

5. Plz plz show little empathy towards old people driving on roads! Plz

6. Stop abusing while driving! I almost daily witness fools who just love to abuse anybody and everybody on road! And there are bigger fools who do that with closed windows!!! I mean, what’s the obsession with abusing people and that too without reason? If someone is ahead of you, is not his/her fault, you really don’t have to abuse them!!!

7. Plz show little compassion with people who have “L” sign on their vehicles! You really do not need to mock them, ridicule them or make fun of them just because they have “L” sign. I don’t understand what’s the big deal in having a “L” sign! They have put this label to notify you! And when they themselves are declaring that they are in learning phase then imagine, how big a fool is somebody who makes fun of it!

8. Stop honking in static traffic! What can be more annoying than when you are stuck in a steady traffic and on top of it somebody keeps on honking at the back of your vehicle! Don’t you feel like getting down and smashing that person’s vehicle’s horn???

9. Plz give way to ambulance! I don’t need to explain this. This should be a common sense in all of us to understand that nothing on this damn planet is important than a person’s life, nothing!!! So, plz plz give way to an ambulance even if you are in super rush of something! One single min can save a person’s life

10. Last but not the least, plz get rid of this stupid prejudice that all the women are bad drivers! I hate this one generalized notion of men! They all have this conception that all women on the face of this planet are bad drivers!!! Dude, it shows your jealousy! Acc to a study by NBC, Some 80 percent of all fatal and serious car crashes are caused by male drivers. It also says women are 27 percent less likely than men to cause auto accidents. Plz refer the link: http://www.nbclosangeles.com/news/local/Women-are-Better-Drivers-Than-Men-Study-137202638.html... Anyways its not about which sex drives better. It completely depends on individual to individual!

So what do you think about the above mentioned points? Are they reasonable or not? All of us would definately have one or two points from the above mentioned list to change! Honestly, even I do have! So, lets bring the change within ourseves and make driving a pleasurable experience for us as well as others!
Keep smiling and stay blessed always:)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Wear your success and confidence like a T-Shirt and not a Tuxedo!

I was reading an interview of Priyanka Chopra in one of the magazines the other day and there was one thing which she said and which captivated my mind immediately and frankly, I do not remember anything from that interview apart from that one thing! To some ques, she replied “Wear your success and confidence like a T-Shirt and not like a tuxedo!!!” Wowww… what a saying and how true… If you can carry your success in a subtle and a causal way, nothing like it… But that’s an art! Believe me! Carrying your success in a positive and a natural way is really not easy! I mean its like being flamboyant but in a natural way! But the problem here is presenting this flamboyancy into a natural way sans attitude which most of the people, unfortunately are incapable of doing! Ahhhh…. And great are the people who sometimes cross limits of showing off! They just love to show off and cant live without it: They show off their wealth, their status, their success and some people are even much horrib

Dear Myntra and Flipkart, thanks for snatching away my freedom!

“I am no bird; and no net ensnares me: I am a free human being with an independent will.”  ―  Charlotte Brontë ,  Jane Eyre I am an avid Shopaholic, a compulsive one! At times, I feel this is some kind of a disorder I am going through. The moment my salary is credited into my account, I start shopping! And within the first week, I am broke, I am left with no bones! And the rest of the month goes in waiting for the next salary! Its like my wallet has a hole. I guess it has... Anyways, boom of the online shopping sites have actually galvanised this disorder, much to my disdain. The moment I get little time in office, at home or for that matter anywhere on this planet, I just open my laptop and start browsing, drooling over the thousands and thousands of pretty shoes, dresses, accessories, just craving to see them in my wardrobe! I just always open these sites with an idea, rather a very clear one of 'window shopping' but then, in the middle I don't know what

The transformation of an arranged marriage to a love one!

“If I get married, I want to be very married.”  ― Audrey Hepburn Arranged marriages: Lets look at what wikipedia says about it: Arranged marriage is a type of marital union where the bride and groom are selected by a third party rather than by each other. It was common worldwide until the 18th century. Wait a second, does that say '18th century'. Yes, it indeed does. The world has moved on, and we, Indians are stuck, stuck in between a combat. A fight of deciding where to go, which side to choose and whom to follow: our old traditional culture or the west.  Anyways, arranged marriages still accounts for an overwhelming majority of marriages that happens on our land. Though we do celebrate love, but only in movies and we are doing that since last 4 decades, but when it comes to applying it literally, it suddenly becomes a stigma! Love marriages are still considered a taboo in major parts of our society. Anyways, I am definitely not here to make