Skip to main content

Memories reloaded : Lessons learnt!

I wrote this post on 15th morning! But could'nt post it that day as it was a mad day! So here it is:
Its morning and still my excitement is same! It has not reduced even a bit… Last night, I actually compelled myself to sleep! Why is it so hard to sleep when you are thrilled!
Today is a little special day for me because of many reasons! One yesterday we have finished 100 posts on our website! Yes, 100… I am so so happy about that… only we 4 know how much effort it has taken for us to reach here… Only we 4 know to what extent, we had to keep ourselves motivated to finish this remarkable number.
Second thing is I will be going to my old organization for a party tonight! This really means a lot to me… a lot. That too I will not be going as a part of that organization but as a part of their client! This is so superb… Leaving that company was one of the worst and most painful things that ever happened to me! I was and infact, I am in love with that organization. I worked there for 4 years and I worked there as if its my own company. Working in that organization was just not “doing a job” kind of thing for me. It was almost my life. I had given my whole and soul to every bit, to every inch of work I did there! Nobody can understand this love. But believe me, its true. I loved that company, the people out there… its not that I always had my best days there, even I had been through ups and downs in that organization like everybody but still, I loved it… loved each and every bit of it… loved the people there… loved everything about it. But I was wrong. It’s not good to get emotionally attached to any organization because whatever you do, for a organization you will just remain a mere employee! One person with power can destroy all you did in just few days… and nobody can dare to question him not even you! If you are emotionally attached to your work and company, you will surely feel a terrible and unbearable pain! So better is to work, and go home! My husband used to always explain me this but I never listened to him. Because everything was going on perfect till one fine day, that one powerful man came and spoiled everything! Everything! Probably he is somebody I hate like anything and can’t stand… But I know one day he is going to pay for what he did with me, what he did with many many others! For me, I am in a very good position, very happy, much better than the previous one! The only thing is I still miss the people, my gang… but there are many others who are still struggling! I feel sad for them. Wish I could help them!
I am very happy today as I will face him today! I will face him as his client… I wish I could expose him in front of everybody, expose his dirty politics which he does with everybody! But then i feel whos he for me, whos he in my life. Nothing! I will never be able to forget him, forgive him for what he did but will surely not allow it (by thinking about what happened) to spoil my days, my happiness further! Everything happens in life so that you can learn a lessonJ
But yes, I will not even stop waiting for the day when he will pay back for every wrong thing he did. I know somewhere he will have to face it…

I have my lesson learnt that work hard wherever you are, be honest with it, put your best to it! Because I believe that a person who cannot be honest to his work can never be honest to anybody and anything in this world! So work hard for those 8 hrs which you spend in your office! But do not make it your life, do not think that its your own company and please do not ignore your family for anything because for your family, you are precious and for an organisation, you are just another human!! Love yourself, love your family after all they are ones for whom you are workingJJJ
Anyways, for now I am not going to spoil my mood further! Waiting for the evening, waiting to see what happensJ

Comments

Post a Comment

Commenting is Sexy! Do let me know what you think about this post :)

Popular posts from this blog

Wear your success and confidence like a T-Shirt and not a Tuxedo!

I was reading an interview of Priyanka Chopra in one of the magazines the other day and there was one thing which she said and which captivated my mind immediately and frankly, I do not remember anything from that interview apart from that one thing! To some ques, she replied “Wear your success and confidence like a T-Shirt and not like a tuxedo!!!” Wowww… what a saying and how true… If you can carry your success in a subtle and a causal way, nothing like it… But that’s an art! Believe me! Carrying your success in a positive and a natural way is really not easy! I mean its like being flamboyant but in a natural way! But the problem here is presenting this flamboyancy into a natural way sans attitude which most of the people, unfortunately are incapable of doing! Ahhhh…. And great are the people who sometimes cross limits of showing off! They just love to show off and cant live without it: They show off their wealth, their status, their success and some people are even much horrib

Dear Myntra and Flipkart, thanks for snatching away my freedom!

“I am no bird; and no net ensnares me: I am a free human being with an independent will.”  ―  Charlotte Bront├л ,  Jane Eyre I am an avid Shopaholic, a compulsive one! At times, I feel this is some kind of a disorder I am going through. The moment my salary is credited into my account, I start shopping! And within the first week, I am broke, I am left with no bones! And the rest of the month goes in waiting for the next salary! Its like my wallet has a hole. I guess it has... Anyways, boom of the online shopping sites have actually galvanised this disorder, much to my disdain. The moment I get little time in office, at home or for that matter anywhere on this planet, I just open my laptop and start browsing, drooling over the thousands and thousands of pretty shoes, dresses, accessories, just craving to see them in my wardrobe! I just always open these sites with an idea, rather a very clear one of 'window shopping' but then, in the middle I don't know what

The transformation of an arranged marriage to a love one!

“If I get married, I want to be very married.”  ― Audrey Hepburn Arranged marriages: Lets look at what wikipedia says about it: Arranged marriage is a type of marital union where the bride and groom are selected by a third party rather than by each other. It was common worldwide until the 18th century. Wait a second, does that say '18th century'. Yes, it indeed does. The world has moved on, and we, Indians are stuck, stuck in between a combat. A fight of deciding where to go, which side to choose and whom to follow: our old traditional culture or the west.  Anyways, arranged marriages still accounts for an overwhelming majority of marriages that happens on our land. Though we do celebrate love, but only in movies and we are doing that since last 4 decades, but when it comes to applying it literally, it suddenly becomes a stigma! Love marriages are still considered a taboo in major parts of our society. Anyways, I am definitely not here to make