Thursday, August 27, 2015

Do you know...


image source:http://1ms.net/happy-girl-desktop-background-531033.html

Have you ever noticed my smile when you compliment me: how so ever dwarfish, how so ever silly it is?
Though I do not show it outside, I try hard to create an aura of calmness and tranquility
'coz thats what elegant women do...
But then do you feel those rumbling vibrations? The ones that set my whole body quaking...
Though I try to look so composed...
Do you know the your compliments rip through my body causing havoc.
But do you know what the hell goes inside me?
You don't... I guess
Well, let me tell you then...

The moment you compliment me...
Every drop of my blood rushes through my veins: dancing and singing...
Each and every cell of my body gets electrified and excited
As if they are dancing on some Michael Jackson's number
Its like a volcano erupting within me causing everything, I mean literally every damn thing to shiver inside

Do you realise how difficult it is to look calm from outside, when such a tremendous wobbling and trembling is happening inside...

Do you know: nothing, absolutely nothing can bring so much excitement, so much happiness to me!

So, keep playing the tune to make my cells dance, keep causing these quakes and volcanos for my blood to rush through my veins.

Damn, you make my lethargic, lazy cells do some work-out! See, its good for me after all :)


No comments:

Post a Comment

Commenting is Sexy! Do let me know what you think about this post :)