Skip to main content

Kill those bacterias causing hypocrisy in you!

 “Hypocrisy annoys me, people need to look into mirrors. Let me hold a mirror in front of your face.”
― C. JoyBell C.





I never wanted to write this post because of many reasons. Well you already know what I'm going to talk about! Still, let me elaborate a bit. I am just and just getting so irritated and annoying with the hypocrisies of people these days!! Its kind of becoming unbearable for me.Worst is when people belonging to these species sit next to you and brag about something, which you know is completely wrong and damn, you cant say anything! Thanks to the courtesy genes imbibed in us, from childhood.

Now, why I did not wanted to write this post. Well, while writing this post I will have to give examples of my acquaintances, people who are around me all the time, and by chance, if they get across this post, they might get a heart attack. Because certainly, I am just not going to keep even a inch of courtesy here. And they would surely recognize that it has been written for them! But then, I decided to write about it, because there are hardly any of my friends visiting my blogs. They, probably are not even aware of it :(


Anyways, yeah so today I witnessed the heights of hypocrisy! There is this friend of mine. Only just me, everyone knows that she applies dozens and dozens of make-up (its visible!!!), every week she has appointments in the parlor (we have the same parlor) and today, suddenly I saw a post on her FB wall, 'I don't use foundation, I even don't care to put sunscreen, I dont care about getting tanned. I love myself like this, I never had a stylish hair cut and blah blah blah...' God!!! How I controlled myself from commenting there, only I am aware of! Its not a crime to put make-up... Or its not that, that women who put make-up are 'bad' or something... I mean why??? Why and where was the need of these stupid statements? Where is 'greatness' in showing that you dont apply make-up? Oh ok, you want to say that you have natural beauty! Ok, done... agree:)

Lets move on to next sample, another friend of mine. She keeps on bragging in front of all, 'I hate white skin, it looks so pale, the spots are so easily visible and all that crap!' I went to her place one day for some work and guess what I saw there? The iconic, must-be-banned cream "Fair and lovely"... And I wanted to bash her there itself but then, I have already thanked my courtesy genes which I will do again here! I mean, for God sake! Its awesome to have a wheatish complexion. Most beautiful women in the world are wheatish: Hally Berry, Bipasha Basu and the goddess of beauty Chitrangangna herself! Be proud of your color, just don't give useless excuses. Don't criticize other's skin color just to make yourself feel better! It shows your insecurity!

Lets jump to the next example. This one is just mind-blowing! She cribs in front of her friends, 'Oh! I am fed of this xyz guy. he is just behind me! Plz save me somehow from him. I hate to see his face' and after, 2 days there is a picture on FB, hugging him (well, almost!) with the tags "Best friends". Now, do I have any damn thing left to say here? No! All I can say is, its visible and people notice these kind of hypocrisies!

Time for the next one. She doesn't know ABC of football or cricket, I know that because I know her too well! But then, there will updates on her FB wall, after every match... "Well done Germany!" "India needs to play well" and many others, almost after every match... Guys, its ok not to have any interest in sports! Its really not a mandatory thing. But in an urge to prove yourself to be cool, you actually make fool out of yourself, in front of all! People can really figure out the difference between fake and genuine posts!

Few more, let me just brief them up now:

"I hate watching Bollywood movies! They are full of crap! I just love English movies!" Well, Ok! Eyes drooling
"I don't listen to hindi music, I love listening to English music only!" Well, who's your fav singer, 'Justin Bieber' Really???
"I just like going around with C-Class executives!" Yes guys, believe me!!! I have hard this as well! And you can imagine the amount of control that I needed to stop from killing her.
"I loveeee you and miss you!", a post on FB says with a very sweet couple hugging! She got shifted to Delhi and poor husband is in Mumbai. When she goes to Mumbai, instead of being with Mr. Husband, she is partying every single night with her friends. How come I know?? Thanks to FB and Instagram and yes, thanks to people's stupidity when they think that "Partying is the ONLY cool way to spend your weekends!"
Poor hubby! And he is just happy with 'I miss you!"


Well, there are many other stories! But these are the kinds of hypocrites I deal with every single day and how much I hate it, only I know. Probably, I just hate it when people lie. I hate it when people kind of put a mask to hide their real self. Its a sign of weakness guys. Really!

Be yourself, love yourself. And believe me, you will have no need to brag anything because you will find your real self so beautiful! :)

Keep smiling always:)



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Wear your success and confidence like a T-Shirt and not a Tuxedo!

I was reading an interview of Priyanka Chopra in one of the magazines the other day and there was one thing which she said and which captivated my mind immediately and frankly, I do not remember anything from that interview apart from that one thing! To some ques, she replied “Wear your success and confidence like a T-Shirt and not like a tuxedo!!!” Wowww… what a saying and how true… If you can carry your success in a subtle and a causal way, nothing like it… But that’s an art! Believe me! Carrying your success in a positive and a natural way is really not easy! I mean its like being flamboyant but in a natural way! But the problem here is presenting this flamboyancy into a natural way sans attitude which most of the people, unfortunately are incapable of doing! Ahhhh…. And great are the people who sometimes cross limits of showing off! They just love to show off and cant live without it: They show off their wealth, their status, their success and some people are even much horrib

Dear Myntra and Flipkart, thanks for snatching away my freedom!

“I am no bird; and no net ensnares me: I am a free human being with an independent will.”  ―  Charlotte Brontë ,  Jane Eyre I am an avid Shopaholic, a compulsive one! At times, I feel this is some kind of a disorder I am going through. The moment my salary is credited into my account, I start shopping! And within the first week, I am broke, I am left with no bones! And the rest of the month goes in waiting for the next salary! Its like my wallet has a hole. I guess it has... Anyways, boom of the online shopping sites have actually galvanised this disorder, much to my disdain. The moment I get little time in office, at home or for that matter anywhere on this planet, I just open my laptop and start browsing, drooling over the thousands and thousands of pretty shoes, dresses, accessories, just craving to see them in my wardrobe! I just always open these sites with an idea, rather a very clear one of 'window shopping' but then, in the middle I don't know what

The transformation of an arranged marriage to a love one!

“If I get married, I want to be very married.”  ― Audrey Hepburn Arranged marriages: Lets look at what wikipedia says about it: Arranged marriage is a type of marital union where the bride and groom are selected by a third party rather than by each other. It was common worldwide until the 18th century. Wait a second, does that say '18th century'. Yes, it indeed does. The world has moved on, and we, Indians are stuck, stuck in between a combat. A fight of deciding where to go, which side to choose and whom to follow: our old traditional culture or the west.  Anyways, arranged marriages still accounts for an overwhelming majority of marriages that happens on our land. Though we do celebrate love, but only in movies and we are doing that since last 4 decades, but when it comes to applying it literally, it suddenly becomes a stigma! Love marriages are still considered a taboo in major parts of our society. Anyways, I am definitely not here to make