Skip to main content

To ALLLL my stupid F.R.I.E.N.D.S!!!

If you have read my previous posts, you would surely know how passionate I feel about this one word called "Friendship"! I believe, it is one of the most beautiful relationship on earth and you are lucky and blessed if you get a chance to say that "I have many best friends!"... And I am amongst those lucky ones!!! Yayyyyyy… <drumroll plzzzzz....>

They say I am super emotional when it comes to my friends! Yes, I admit I am! I love all of them and I can do any damn thing to make them smile:)

Here goes a small note to my gang:

Cheers to:

All the crap that we together love to do,
The world would call us insane if they knew...
All the shit that we love to talk,
All the laughs that we can’t stop...
All the gossip that we share,
The fun we have together is so rare...
All our stupid inside jokes,
Feel bad for those about whom we mock...
All the tears that we shed together,
All the pain that we bear for each other...
Its hard to define the bond we share,
Standing together even in times of despair...
Cheers to all the fun, gossip, tears and beers,
Which keeps on multiplying with every year...

Love ya alllllll... Keep smiling and stay blessed...

Comments

  1. Super like....... now since you have written for all your stupid friends (Pritha, Sreeja etc.)....now can you write something for genius friends like me :) Thanks in advance.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This one was for u Debo:P... For them, I will nice wali:P

    ReplyDelete
  3. This one reminds me of my lot. Somehow we all do craps that only we can enjoy n understand.
    http://shivaniwrites.blogspot.in/2012/09/to-allll-my-stupid-friends.html

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thats right Neo! So, true! N yes its fun to do all those crappy things with friends:)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Commenting is Sexy! Do let me know what you think about this post :)

Popular posts from this blog

Dear Myntra and Flipkart, thanks for snatching away my freedom!

“I am no bird; and no net ensnares me: I am a free human being with an independent will.”  ―  Charlotte Bront├л ,  Jane Eyre I am an avid Shopaholic, a compulsive one! At times, I feel this is some kind of a disorder I am going through. The moment my salary is credited into my account, I start shopping! And within the first week, I am broke, I am left with no bones! And the rest of the month goes in waiting for the next salary! Its like my wallet has a hole. I guess it has... Anyways, boom of the online shopping sites have actually galvanised this disorder, much to my disdain. The moment I get little time in office, at home or for that matter anywhere on this planet, I just open my laptop and start browsing, drooling over the thousands and thousands of pretty shoes, dresses, accessories, just craving to see them in my wardrobe! I just always open these sites with an idea, rather a very clear one of 'window shopping' but then, in the middle I don't know wh...

The transformation of an arranged marriage to a love one!

“If I get married, I want to be very married.”  ― Audrey Hepburn Arranged marriages: Lets look at what wikipedia says about it: Arranged marriage is a type of marital union where the bride and groom are selected by a third party rather than by each other. It was common worldwide until the 18th century. Wait a second, does that say '18th century'. Yes, it indeed does. The world has moved on, and we, Indians are stuck, stuck in between a combat. A fight of deciding where to go, which side to choose and whom to follow: our old traditional culture or the west.  Anyways, arranged marriages still accounts for an overwhelming majority of marriages that happens on our land. Though we do celebrate love, but only in movies and we are doing that since last 4 decades, but when it comes to applying it literally, it suddenly becomes a stigma! Love marriages are still considered a taboo in major parts of our society. Anyways, I am definitely not here to mak...

Having Kids: Why or Why not....

And... today  I would be writing something really controversial, something that might give constipation to many, something after which I might be thought to be crazy! Anyways, I write what I feel... Being married has many advantages, and the amazing and beautiful ones (uncountable, I tell you!), but one thing that I detest about this institution would be I guess that just after a year or so, everybody around you start asking about your plans for kids, and this lot include your friends as well. After a while, you start feeling as if you were married just for having kids! And this curious question becomes more annoying when it gets transformed to "Do you have any health issues which is preventing you from having a baby?"  And this is something not just me, but many of my friends are also going through. And now, out of compulsion I have started playing with these people who ask me this question by throwing another question at them, why... why 'should...