Skip to main content

Chronicles of Europe

As mentioned in my last post, I had been off to Europe last month. Well, it will definitely be an understatement to say that it was one of the most amazing experiences of my life! It was simply divineJ and there are many reasons for it. 1. Obviously the place is so romantic, so beautiful that words will definitely not be able to describe the same. 2. I deliberately kept myself away from all sort of sources of tensions: Phone, net etc. 3. I was accompanied by the guy I love! What else would have I asked for?
In around 14 days, we had been to 7 countries (France, Belgium, Switzerland, Austria, Italy, Netherlands, Germany) which itself is suffice to explain how hectic the trip would have been! It was actually not a vacation, it was a tourJ But still I was glad…
We used to wake up@ around 6 am daily and used to come back by 9 or so… I don’t remember a day when we would have got to sleep for more than 6-7 hrs! So, it defines the degree of our hectic schedule. But I do not complain about it as it gave the chance to utilize our time wellJ
So, would try to pen down my experiences in short and crisp wordsJ The most beautiful place we visited was  Switzerland (I guess that goes without saying). This place is heaven guys. I just cant say anything beyond that! This place is like a fairytale, it is!
The most romantic place amongst all was I guess, Paris. They say in Paris, love is in the air! How true is that… I mean it simply romantic, simply adorable! You just feel like kissing, hugging in that place! Its heaven for lovers. One of the most beautiful thing in Paris is the boat ride on River Seine where you can view all the major bridges of Paris (they are simply unique and beautiful) and all the beautiful, important and famous buildings. Off course the most beautiful view was of Eiffel tower at night! Especially when there is a special lighting there for 5 mins @ around 11 pm. I just cannot describe that view, that feeling in words. It simply left me awestruck!
The most commercialized place I felt was Germany… Its again very beautiful but yes, you will find a little more population there as compared to any other country. Off course this is sans Blackforest which is again commendable. You just see huge black trees on both sides of the road, you just see beautiful landscapes!!! It’s a treat for the eyes guys! I wish I could have spent my whole life there! BTW, the famous blackforest cake has been originated from this place. It has been named so as when it snows in this area, the whole forest looks like a chocolate cake!
A pleasant surprise was Austria. I had never expected it to be so stunning and amazing! It was super clean, that’s all I can say! Thank God, I got a chance to see this place.
Also, I can’t forget to mention about the beautiful churches or the cathedrals which are found all across Europe. They are very very different and amazing. They just leave you dumbstruck! The architecture is simply commendable! The statues, the paintings, the carvings, the structures everything was simply admirable! I feel so lucky to get a chance to saw all the major ones in Europe! And all of them were equally beautiful.
Overall, its definitely one of the most beautiful places on earth. Each and every country is different and unique in its own way and this makes Europe more exciting!
I would definitely go back to all these places again. I would be posting few of the pics in my next postJ

Till then, Keep smiling and Stay blessed…

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Wear your success and confidence like a T-Shirt and not a Tuxedo!

I was reading an interview of Priyanka Chopra in one of the magazines the other day and there was one thing which she said and which captivated my mind immediately and frankly, I do not remember anything from that interview apart from that one thing! To some ques, she replied “Wear your success and confidence like a T-Shirt and not like a tuxedo!!!” Wowww… what a saying and how true… If you can carry your success in a subtle and a causal way, nothing like it… But that’s an art! Believe me! Carrying your success in a positive and a natural way is really not easy! I mean its like being flamboyant but in a natural way! But the problem here is presenting this flamboyancy into a natural way sans attitude which most of the people, unfortunately are incapable of doing! Ahhhh…. And great are the people who sometimes cross limits of showing off! They just love to show off and cant live without it: They show off their wealth, their status, their success and some people are even much horrib

Dear Myntra and Flipkart, thanks for snatching away my freedom!

“I am no bird; and no net ensnares me: I am a free human being with an independent will.”  ―  Charlotte Bront├л ,  Jane Eyre I am an avid Shopaholic, a compulsive one! At times, I feel this is some kind of a disorder I am going through. The moment my salary is credited into my account, I start shopping! And within the first week, I am broke, I am left with no bones! And the rest of the month goes in waiting for the next salary! Its like my wallet has a hole. I guess it has... Anyways, boom of the online shopping sites have actually galvanised this disorder, much to my disdain. The moment I get little time in office, at home or for that matter anywhere on this planet, I just open my laptop and start browsing, drooling over the thousands and thousands of pretty shoes, dresses, accessories, just craving to see them in my wardrobe! I just always open these sites with an idea, rather a very clear one of 'window shopping' but then, in the middle I don't know what

The transformation of an arranged marriage to a love one!

“If I get married, I want to be very married.”  ― Audrey Hepburn Arranged marriages: Lets look at what wikipedia says about it: Arranged marriage is a type of marital union where the bride and groom are selected by a third party rather than by each other. It was common worldwide until the 18th century. Wait a second, does that say '18th century'. Yes, it indeed does. The world has moved on, and we, Indians are stuck, stuck in between a combat. A fight of deciding where to go, which side to choose and whom to follow: our old traditional culture or the west.  Anyways, arranged marriages still accounts for an overwhelming majority of marriages that happens on our land. Though we do celebrate love, but only in movies and we are doing that since last 4 decades, but when it comes to applying it literally, it suddenly becomes a stigma! Love marriages are still considered a taboo in major parts of our society. Anyways, I am definitely not here to make