Skip to main content

F.R.I.E.N.D.S

I have just started watching friends (the series)... I had seen it long back when I was a kid. But then, that time my age din't allow me to understand and enjoy the same completely. I had this little memory of watching and enjoying the same and so, for the sake of it, I always had a urge to watch it again!!!

So, compeled by the urge (which is unquechable, what I want, I just want!!! Even I cannot stop myself!) few days back I got all the series from one of my friends and I just started watching the series religiously from Season 1- Episode 1! And then there was no stopping. I am on 7th season now and believe me, I just loved and loved each and every bit of moment which I spent in watching this amazing piece! I have watched every episode at least twice and aored each one of them. I am totally in love with the series and I think it is definitely one of the best TV series ever made!

These days I commute to office via cab and so, I have 2 hrs (one way!) to waste everyday! yeah... Before it used to be so much difficult for me to spend these 2 hrs, believe me!!! At least it was fine in the morning because I just used to grab my book and completely dig myself into it. But in the evenings, I just had nothing, absolutely nothing to do and so, it was so terrible and sometimes, unbearable. I used to feel so guilty of wasting 2 precious hrs every day. But then came the day when I started watching friends on my phone in the evening in cab, everything got changed! It was like a blessing!!! These days, I just dig myself into my phone the moment I grab a seat in cab and remove my headphones reluctantly only when I reach my stop! In fact, I just sometimes forget about my stop and my colleagues have to remind me about the same... Getting bored for 2 hrs is a bygone story now...

In office, I actually wait for the whole day to get into the cab and give an awesome treat to my brain! I actually crave to see the next episodes... And believe me guys, after watching it I just forget all the stress, tensions and everything... In fact, sometimes I get so much engrossed in watching it that I just start laughing loudly!! Man, that's so uncontrollable. BTW, while talking about Friends, I am bound to reveal my fav character in the series... I love them all, they all are unique and different and so so lovable! But one character who brings the real humour is Joey and so, he is my fav... Just and just love him!!!

I think I am addicted to the series but this is one addiction I am in so much love with that I never ever want to get rid of it!!! I believe whosoever has not seen this series has really missed something in life! Guys, go ahead and watch it... You will start loving and living life! It will take away all the tension and stress from your life...
It is a high doze of laughter! Beware! Keep smiling laughing!



Comments

  1. Love the line - keep 'smiling' (laughing) :) Looking forward to watch the series! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. this is one sitcom which I have watched when it first started and still continue to watch it on and off (it is a syndicated show now)...Every time I find something new in it that cracks me up :))...one of the best and funniest one to date...Enjoy and watch it again and again ...it is worth the time:))

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Commenting is Sexy! Do let me know what you think about this post :)

Popular posts from this blog

Wear your success and confidence like a T-Shirt and not a Tuxedo!

I was reading an interview of Priyanka Chopra in one of the magazines the other day and there was one thing which she said and which captivated my mind immediately and frankly, I do not remember anything from that interview apart from that one thing! To some ques, she replied “Wear your success and confidence like a T-Shirt and not like a tuxedo!!!” Wowww… what a saying and how true… If you can carry your success in a subtle and a causal way, nothing like it… But that’s an art! Believe me! Carrying your success in a positive and a natural way is really not easy! I mean its like being flamboyant but in a natural way! But the problem here is presenting this flamboyancy into a natural way sans attitude which most of the people, unfortunately are incapable of doing! Ahhhh…. And great are the people who sometimes cross limits of showing off! They just love to show off and cant live without it: They show off their wealth, their status, their success and some people are even much horrib

Dear Myntra and Flipkart, thanks for snatching away my freedom!

“I am no bird; and no net ensnares me: I am a free human being with an independent will.”  ―  Charlotte Bront├л ,  Jane Eyre I am an avid Shopaholic, a compulsive one! At times, I feel this is some kind of a disorder I am going through. The moment my salary is credited into my account, I start shopping! And within the first week, I am broke, I am left with no bones! And the rest of the month goes in waiting for the next salary! Its like my wallet has a hole. I guess it has... Anyways, boom of the online shopping sites have actually galvanised this disorder, much to my disdain. The moment I get little time in office, at home or for that matter anywhere on this planet, I just open my laptop and start browsing, drooling over the thousands and thousands of pretty shoes, dresses, accessories, just craving to see them in my wardrobe! I just always open these sites with an idea, rather a very clear one of 'window shopping' but then, in the middle I don't know what

The transformation of an arranged marriage to a love one!

“If I get married, I want to be very married.”  ― Audrey Hepburn Arranged marriages: Lets look at what wikipedia says about it: Arranged marriage is a type of marital union where the bride and groom are selected by a third party rather than by each other. It was common worldwide until the 18th century. Wait a second, does that say '18th century'. Yes, it indeed does. The world has moved on, and we, Indians are stuck, stuck in between a combat. A fight of deciding where to go, which side to choose and whom to follow: our old traditional culture or the west.  Anyways, arranged marriages still accounts for an overwhelming majority of marriages that happens on our land. Though we do celebrate love, but only in movies and we are doing that since last 4 decades, but when it comes to applying it literally, it suddenly becomes a stigma! Love marriages are still considered a taboo in major parts of our society. Anyways, I am definitely not here to make